ALTRA Women’s AL0A547X Torin 5 Road Running Shoe
(as of Apr 02,2023 09:10:10 UTC – Details)
- In the Altra® Footwear Torin 5, you’re ready to go from everyday trainings to marathons and more.
- Lace-up style.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Contour footbed with removable StoneGuard™.
- Signature FootShape™ comfort toe box gives your feet more space to relax and sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men’s and women’s feet.
- EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- Improved heel collar helps keep you locked-in for a secure step cycle.
- Footpod™ Technology This outsole technology actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to encourage natural movement underfoot.
- Upper made from textile and synthetic material.
- Lining and insole made out of textile material.
- Synthetic outsole.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Package Dimensions : 11.57 x 8.11 x 4.41 inches; 7.3 Ounces
Item model number : AL0A547X
Department : Womens
Date First Available : April 30, 2021
ASIN : B093XB4NXT
Stay Focused: Engineered mesh uppers are light, breathable and ready for the open road
Stay Comfortable: Signature Altra FootShape toe boxes allow your toes to spread and encourages proper, low-impact form throughout your run
Go Further: Balanced Cushioning platform places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground, which encourages low-impact landings
Be the first to review “ALTRA Women’s AL0A547X Torin 5 Road Running Shoe”
There are no reviews yet.